Terms and Conditions
This is the website (“Website”) of KGP Legal LLC (UEN 201723916D) (“KGP”, “we”, “us”).
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use
- The content (“Content”) of this Website is provided to the public for general information only, and does not constitute legal advice. You may not rely on the Content, and KGP disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all liability for any loss or damage that may result from accessing or using the Website and its Content.
- Nothing in this Website nor any action in relation thereto creates a lawyer-client relationship between KGP and you.
- This Agreement may be modified by KGP from time to time without prior notice, by posting the modified Agreement on the Website.
- KGP reserves the right to amend the Content at any time.
- You will not provide any false or misleading account information to us.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website. KGP reserves the right to deny you access at any time without notice if KGP believes that you have breached this Agreement, or for any other reason, with or without cause, in KGP’s sole discretion.
- The Content does not constitute KGP’s warranty or guarantee, whether express or implied, of the quality or availability of any of KGP’s services.
- KGP accepts no responsibility for checking the accuracy of materials accessed on and through this Website and therefore makes no representation or warranty concerning its completeness, truth, accuracy or its suitability for any particular purpose. Users should rely on their own independent investigations. Before relying on any information accessed through this Website, a user should:
- carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance to their own circumstances of the information for the purpose for which it is to be used; and
- obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to the user’s particular circumstances.
- Links to other websites are not an endorsement or warranty of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of the information contained in linked external websites.
- By accessing and/or using the Website, you will be assuming all risks associated with the use of the Website including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the Website or your access to it.
- KGP does not warrant that your access and usage of the Website will always be safe and seamless in its operation. The Website may face delays, errors, service disruptions, time-outs and may even ‘hang’ (collectively, “Disruptions”). KGP shall not be responsible for any of these Disruptions and KGP disclaims liability for any claims, costs and damages known or unknown that may arise out of the Disruptions.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, no claim in negligence arising out of or in connection with your access or use of the Website may be brought against KGP.
KGP solely and exclusively owns (and is entitled to enforce) all proprietary rights, copyright, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other intellectual property rights in the Website, as well as in all material and content thereon. The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of KGP. You may not use the Website or the Content in any way that is not expressly permitted by this Agreement.
Usage of Website
You will not utilise the Website to do anything unlawful and criminal in nature.
KGP reserves the unfettered right to modify the Website and to amend any information contained therein with or without notice. You agree that KGP shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website or any amendment of the information contained therein. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Content to obtain timely notice of such amendments. If any amendment is unacceptable to you, you should cease using the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the effective date of each amendment, you will be deemed to have accepted such amended version of this Agreement.
You must not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Unless indicated otherwise, all content, images and graphics, video, audio, information, links, and other material and files (collectively, “Material”) found on this Website are protected by copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights. You expressly agree not to copy, reproduce, download, modify, edit, use, publish, transmit, reproduce in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, any Material on this Website without the prior written consent of KGP. You further agree to comply with all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary rights by any third parties that you may access from this Website. KGP will not be held responsible for any copyright, trademark or proprietary rights infringements caused by third party material accessed on the Website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold KGP and its staff harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand arising out of or in connection with your access and use of the Website and/or your breach of this Agreement.
- The headings used in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
- This Agreement contains the whole agreement between you and KGP relating to the subject matter of this Agreement to the exclusion of any terms implied by law which may be excluded by contract and supersedes any previous written or oral agreement between you and KGP in relation to the matters dealt with in this Agreement.
- No failure on the part of KGP to exercise and no delay on the part of KGP in exercising any right hereunder will operate as a release or waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right under this Agreement by KGP preclude any other or further exercise of it.
- If at any time any provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected or impaired thereby.
- You shall not assign or purport to assign any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of KGP and any such assignment or purported assignment shall be null and void.